Travel Quotes | The Most Beautiful Travel Quotes From Famous People
We have prepared travel quotes with photos for your travel lover!
Traveling is a passion. Some of us are aware of this and always keep their inspiration alive. You can be inspired by these words to keep your passion for travel alive. If you need a little courage, read our Travel Quotes List.
1. The traveler was active; he went strenuously in search of people, of adventure, of experience. The tourist is passive; he expects interesting things to happen to him. He goes "sightseeing."
2. Travel changes you. As you move through this life and this world you change things slightly, you leave marks behind, however small. And in return, life - and travel - leaves marks on you. Most of the time, those marks - on your body or on your heart - are beautiful. Often, though, they hurt.
3. If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.
4. Traveling - it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
5. The whole object of travel is not to set foot on foreign land; it is at last to set foot on one's own country as a foreign land.
6. I have been a stranger in a strange land.
7. Go far—too far you cannot, still the farther
The more experience finds you: And go sparing;—
One meal a week will serve you, and one suit,
Through all your travels; for you'll find it certain,
The poorer and the baser you appear,
The more you look through still.
8. A wise traveler never despises his own country.
9. The soul of the journey is liberty, perfect liberty, to think, feel, do just as one pleases.
10. To travel hopefully is better than to arrive.
11. A rolling stone gathers no moss.
12. Good company in a journey makes the way to seem the shorter.
13. Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part of experience. He that travelleth into a country before he hath some entrance into the language, goeth to school, and not to travel.
14. To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries.
15. Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.
16. The journey itself is my home.
17. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
18. When preparing to travel, lay out all of your clothes and all of your money, then take half the clothes and twice the money.
19. All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware